Treasury Management Services
Manage your company’s cash flow efficiently and effectively with our full range of cash management services.
Not sure what tools you need? We’re here to answer all your questions.
Your time is valuable. Use our Express Deposit.
It’s easy. No complicated setup. Check deposits can be made right from a computer. Express Deposit is safe, providing multiple layers of security. You’ll also have access to your cash quickly — deposits sent to Northwest before 9 p.m. Monday through Friday are available the very next business day.
Payables and receivables made simple.
Northwest ACH is all good things — low-cost, flexible and a reliable payment network for direct deposit of payroll and vendor payments. There’s more — you can also initiate ACH debits for collection of receivables. ACH Block is also available for fraud protection and our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) service provides reporting of all your ACH transactions.
ACH Service benefits:
- Saves your company the cost of writing and delivering checks
- Eliminates the likelihood of lost checks and the cost of replacing checks
- Provides direct deposit, a no-cost benefit to employees
- ACH remittance addenda information is provided electronically
- Provides faster collection of vendor payments
Electronic Data Interchange Reporting
Short on time?
Our EDI Reporting provides all the information you need the easy way — without a costly or time consuming implementation process. We offer both summary and detailed remittance reporting, so you can have the information you want, right when you want it.
Preventing costly fraud just got easier.
Convenient and easy to use, Positive Pay puts you in control of your disbursements to protect you from fraud. And so you can feel sure about all your disbursements, our Online Banking system allows you to monitor checks and ACH transactions on a daily basis.
Wire Transfer Services
Send wire transfers securely and easily.
When you need to send or receive money from across the country or around the world, you won’t find a better option. Using wire services, transfers happen almost immediately. Best of all, it’s safe and easy to initiate.
Business Debit Card
Tracking your business expenses just got easier.
This card works just like a check, only faster and with less hassle. Purchases are deducted directly from the business checking account linked to your card, making it easier to keep track of your expenses.
- Accepted at more places than traditional business checks—anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Bank free at more than 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint® network
- Make cash and check deposits 24/7 at Northwest AuToMATIC Deposit ATMs, available in certain locations
- Allows easier tracking of business expenses
Merchant Services provided by First Data
Payment Processing Solutions tailored to fit your needs.
Northwest offers a variety of payment processing systems to meet the needs of your business, whatever they are. Whether you’re a local retailer, online marketer or large corporation, Northwest has the solution for you.
Ensures that every customer who walks through your door has a seamless and convenient buying experience no matter how they choose to pay.
With our fast and secure online payment options, make your goods and services accessible to more customers.
Wherever your business may take you, accept payments quickly, easily and securely on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Android tablet.
Please click here for more information on our Merchant Services program.
Let us focus on processing your payments, so you can focus on growing your business.
Lockbox Services is a convenient way to collect payments from your customers and streamline your daily accounts receivable process.
- Retail and wholesale payments are mailed to your lockbox, picked up daily by Northwest and deposited right to your business checking account.
- Detailed reports providing payment information are available for easy import to your accounts receivable system.
- Saves time — Eliminates the time-consuming manual process of posting accounts receivable.
- Convenient — Fewer trips to the bank and automated deposits mean better use of employee time.
- Easy — Available in many formats, reports are customizable to automatically update your accounts receivable system.
- Safe — Retail and wholesale lockbox payments are sent directly to the bank, minimizing the risk of internal fraud losses.