Business Mobile Banking: It's about time
You’re busy running your business. You don’t want to spend your time at the bank.
If you’re on the fence about mobile banking for your business, it’s time to make the right decision.
“Fifty-five percent of Americans access their accounts through mobile banking options (including laptops, tablets and smartphones) two to three times per week,” Colin Wilhelm, writer for American Banker, reports. “Twenty-six percent said they bank using mobile devices four or more times per week.”
As a business owner, you want 24/7 access to your money. Monitor all of your accounts in one place by signing up for Northwest’s Business Mobile Banking. To get started, enroll in Mobile Banking through Online Banking at www.northwest.com.
Mobile Banking Apps Northwest’s Business Mobile Banking app allows smartphone and tablet users to check balances, view transactions, transfer between accounts, pay bills, receive short statements, improve control and security with Positive Pay and approve or reject other users’ transactions with dual authorization.
To use Northwest’s Mobile Banking app:
- Download the app on your smartphone or tablet after you’ve enrolled in Mobile Banking.
- Get started!
Mobile Deposit Make quick and secure deposits into your accounts using your smartphone or tablet. Simply open your mobile app, select the “Deposit Check” option, sign your check and snap a photo. The service is free to anyone who is enrolled in Mobile Banking and has downloaded the app. You will receive email notifications when the check is first deposited and another when it is accepted.
Text Banking Text Banking allows users to complete simple transactions using the SMS interface on a mobile phone. You will need to enable your accounts and create account nicknames in the Account Preferences section on the Online Banking Preferences page at northwest.com.
- To check balances, text the command BAL to 226563 to return all accounts. Text BAL followed by the appropriate account nickname to return a specific account.
- To view transactions, text the commands HIST followed by account nickname, to 266563.
- To transfer between accounts, text the commands XFER followed by “from” account nickname and the “to” account nickname and the amount.
- To request assistance, text the command HELP to 226563.
- To opt out of mobile banking, text the command STOP.