Insuring peace of mind.
There’s an old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. This simple maxim rings especially true in the business world – minimizing the risk of unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, accidents, theft and vandalism can be the difference between a bump in the road and a going-out-of-business sale.
The best insurance: Talk to the experts about your options.
Risk management conversations can be uncomfortable and are easy to put off. Fortunately, when you sit down with the experts at Northwest, our first goal is to make you comfortable – and then we can work together to determine exactly what kind of insurance products you actually need.
Property and Casualty Services
- These products are intended to protect your business from physical harm, reputation risk and legal action. Our property and casualty services include:
- Property Insurance – Builder’s Risk; Inland Marine; Ocean Cargo; Motor Truck Cargo and Flood
- Liability Insurance – General; Product; Foreign and Cyber Liability; Medical and Professional Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Executive Management – Directors/Officers; Fiduciary Liability; Employment Practices Liability; Kidnap & Ransom
- Specialty Programs – Long-haul Trucking; Manufacturing; Technology; Healthcare and Aging Services; Non-profit and Social Services; Education; Construction; Golf Courses; Public Entities; Wholesale and Distribution; Retail; Food and Beverage Manufacturer; Emergency Services
- Risk Management Services - Emergency Preparedness & Action Planning; Disaster Recovery Planning; Facility Inspection; Contractual Liability & Risk Transfer Solutions; Prevention of Slips, Trips & Falls; Assessment of existing safety, health and accident prevention programs and development of new programs; Safety Committee/Accident Review Board; Accountability, Disciplinary & Incentive Programs; Fleet Safety Programs; Driver Selection Process & Defensive Driver Training; Workers Compensation Cost Containment; Risk Control Action Planning; Safety Committee; Accident Prevention; Ergonomic Training; Supervisor Training; RTW (Return to Work); Litigation & Hearing Involvement; Pre-Unit Report Management
Oh, what a tangled web: Reviewing employee benefits
The Affordable Care Act has made healthcare coverage more complicated than ever. In all likelihood, you need some help creating or reviewing an employee benefits plan that fits the needs of your business while fulfilling the increasingly arcane requirements of the federal government. We offer a full range of products and services through a variety of carriers, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision and disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D and disability programs, COBRA and more.
Ask about Northwest Marketplace, our proprietary, private exchange that streamlines the process, eliminates paper and gives your employees direct access to their benefits.
Our commitment is ongoing
We’re in this together. We provide education and training, administration and billing services for your business. If you need to file a claim, we’ll guide you through the process.
Ready to talk? For more information about Northwest’s full complement of business insurance products and services, click here to get started.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. Not Bank Guaranteed. May Lose Value.