Coronavirus— how we're prepared.
At Northwest, the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve is our top priority.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be feeling about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Below, you’ll find information about what we’re doing to keep everyone safe.
What we’re doing to keep our customers, employees and communities safe
It can be difficult to know where to find the most reliable sources of information about this constantly-evolving situation. At Northwest, we rely on information from reputable sources like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
Because we care about the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve, we've taken steps to ensure we're prepared as the coronavirus situation progresses-
- We are continuously monitoring information from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and other governmental authorities (federal and state) and are reinforcing best health practices in all our offices.
- We have a business continuity plan in place to protect against significant disruption of business as a result of an unplanned event, such as coronavirus. The program is fully integrated with our standard operational procedures to ensure critical business functions will go uninterrupted and is optimally maintained through regular testing.
- We are continuously monitoring our staffing levels throughout the bank to prevent any disruptions in service due to health reasons. Remote work is available to employees as needed and we encourage employees to stay home if they or a family member are not feeling well.
- We are also taking precautionary sanitization measures in public spaces, such as regularly wiping down surfaces, to help prevent the spread of germs.
Our lobbies are now open to walk-in foot traffic.
Keep in mind, your lobby experience may be slightly different as we’ve implemented new procedures to help limit the spread of the coronavirus—
- While inside any Northwest location, please maintain a six-foot social distance. Because this may limit the number of people inside at a time, you may be asked to wait outside the entrance.
- Inside the lobby, you’ll notice markers on the floor and safety dividers to help ensure social distancing.
- Members of our Northwest team will be wearing masks.
For everyone's safety, we ask that you wear a mask as well.
- Lobby restrooms will remain closed to the public.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from entering our lobbies and conduct your transaction(s) using an ATM, drive-through window or online banking.
Protecting Our Vulnerable and High-Risk Customers
- Now that our retail office network has reopened, we are providing designated times for our vulnerable and at-risk populations— Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- If these times are not convenient, we encourage you to call your local office or use our online scheduling tool to schedule an appointment.
If you want to avoid public places or can’t make it into an office, you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime—
Northwest Online and Mobile Banking*
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our free Online and Mobile Banking make it easy to view balances, make loan payments, transfer funds and more–no matter where you are. When you use our mobile app, you can even deposit checks conveniently and securely any time (Please note, newly enrolled online banking customers don't have access to Mobile Deposit until 30 days after enrollment). We also offer free online bill pay, so you can avoid making the trip to your local post office to send a check in the mail.
Our Contact Center
Our Customer Contact Center Representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. & Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to answer questions about your accounts. Contact us at 1-877-672-5678, option 4 or use the Live Chat option on our website.
Call Bankline at 1-877-672-5678, option 1 for information about your accounts or to transfer funds by telephone any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Using Text Banking, you can complete simple transactions through the SMS interface of your mobile phone. Log into Online Banking to enroll in Text Banking. To learn how, click here.
*Data charges may apply through your mobile service carrier
Thank you for your help navigating this unprecedented time and for banking with Northwest.