Coronavirus— how we're protecting you.
Because the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve is our top priority, we've taken steps to ensure we're prepared as this situation progresses-
- We are continuously monitoring information from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and other governmental authorities (federal and state) and are reinforcing best health practices in all our offices.
- We have a business continuity plan in place to protect against significant disruption of business as a result of an unplanned event, such as coronavirus. The program is fully integrated with our standard operational procedures to ensure critical business functions will go uninterrupted and is optimally maintained through regular testing.
- We are continuously monitoring our staffing levels throughout the bank to prevent any disruptions in service due to health reasons. Remote work is available to employees as needed and we encourage employees to stay home if they or a family member are not feeling well.
- We are also taking precautionary sanitization measures in public spaces, such as regularly wiping down surfaces, to help prevent the spread of germs.
Effective February 16, our offices will reopen to walk-in customers.
We’re happy to welcome you back and are ready to help with all your financial goals and needs. We’re committed to providing a safe environment that takes your health and safety into consideration, as well as that of our employees.
Keep in mind, your lobby experience may be slightly different as we’ve implemented new procedures to help limit the spread of the coronavirus--
- While inside any Northwest location, please maintain a six-foot social distance. Because this may limit the number of people inside at a time, you may be asked to wait outside the entrance.
- Inside the lobby, you’ll notice markers on the floor and safety dividers to help ensure social distancing. Plexiglass shields are also in place at the teller stations and desks.
- Members of our Northwest team will be wearing masks. For everyone's safety, we ask that you wear a mask as well.
- Please let us know if you fall into a high-risk category. We'll be happy to make special arrangements to accommodate your banking needs. We've reserved 8:30-9:00 a.m. every Wednesday for our customers with vulnerabilities.
- Lobby restrooms will remain closed to the public.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from entering our lobbies and conduct your transaction(s) using an ATM, drive-through window or online banking.
Bank Anywhere Safely
If you want to avoid public places or can’t make it into an office, you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime through Northwest Online and Mobile Banking.
Northwest Online and Mobile Banking*
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our free online and mobile banking make it easy to view balances, make loan payments, transfer funds and more–no matter where you are.
When you use our mobile app, you can even deposit checks conveniently and securely any time Please note-- newly enrolled online banking customers don't have access to Mobile Deposit until 30 days after enrollment.
We also offer free online bill pay, so you can avoid making the trip to your local post office to send a check in the mail.
Quickly and easily deposit checks and cash 24/7 through the ATM at most Northwest locations.
Our free ATM network
Access cash from more than 55,000 free ATMs at popular retailers like Target, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens through the Allpoint Network. Find them at allpointnetwork.com.
Our Contact Center
Our representatives are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to answer questions about your accounts. Call us at 1-877-672-5678, option 4 or use the Live Chat option at the top of our website.
Call Bankline at 1-877-672-5678, option 1 for information about your accounts or to transfer funds by telephone any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Using Text Banking, you can complete simple transactions through the SMS interface of your mobile phone. Log into Online Banking to enroll in Text Banking. To learn how, click here.
*Data charges may apply through your mobile service carrier
Stay alert. Unfortunately, criminals often use times of hardship and confusion to prey on concerned citizens and disrupt business operations. Please be aware of phishing schemes that attempt to capture account data, counterfeiting and other criminal activity. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is reporting a dramatic increase in websites selling bogus products and criminals using fake emails, texts and social media posts as a ruse to take people’s money and steal personal information. Visit the FTC's website for additional information.
Prevention is Critical
We all know that personal protection is critical to the fight.
To prevent infection and slow transmission of COVID-19, the CDC and many governmental agencies highly recommend the following as the best means of prevention:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or clean them with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when in public settings or around others.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between you and others.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.