Pay Your Northwest Loan
If you’re a customer with a Northwest Bank loan, we want to make it easy for you to make your payments. That’s why we’ve listed all the convenient ways you can make your payments. So you know what’s available to you.
Through the Mail:
- Personal Customers: Northwest Bank, P.O. Box 3001, Warren, PA 16365
- For business customers: Northwest Bank, P.O. Box 3000, Warren, PA 16365
- Pay your loan using Bankline, our 24/7 automated telephone banking service. 1-877-672-5678
In Online Banking:
- Make one-time or recurring payments from your Northwest checking account. If you have a Northwest loan, you can now sign up for our Online Banking service even if you don’t have a checking or savings account with Northwest. Enroll at northwest.com. Allow yourself 30 days after signing up to set up your Online Banking account. Please allow 3-5 business days for your loan payment to process.
- Stop by one of our full-service offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and Indiana. Find them using our office locator.
- Set up an automatic transfer. When you do, your loan payment is automatically sent to Northwest at the same time every month.
Using Bill Matrix:
- Pay your loan quickly and securely with BillMatrix*. Call 1-800-331-1445 or visit BillMatrix
- Pay by debit card or checking account. You must have a valid email address, as your receipt will be sent to you electronically. A $9.95 fee will apply.
*Any retail or business Northwest loan customer can use BillMatrix to make a loan payment up to $5,000 using an electronic check/ACH or debit card.