Health Savings Account
If you’re covered by a High Deductible Health Plan, not enrolled in Medicare and not listed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return, you may be eligible to open a Health Savings Account (HSA). This account can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses or to accumulate funds to pay for future medical expenses- both on a pretax basis.
- $25 minimum balance to open the account
- Keep an average daily balance of $1,000 to avoid a $3 monthly service charge and earn interest—the higher your balance the more interest you earn.
Free Account access
Northwest Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
Northwest Health Savings Account debit card
- Accepted by Visa merchants worldwide
- Bank free at more than 55,000+ ATMs worldwide
- Deposit money using an automatic deposit ATM at most branch locations
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Free Bankline, automated telephone banking
- Northwest Online and Mobile Banking