A Greater Degree of Confidence
Cash Management. Financing. Insurance. Investments. Benefits. When you're running a business, you need to consider it all.
At Northwest, we make it easy with fresh perspective focused on taking care of business your way.
Our loan officers, insurance experts, advisors and benefits managers will work with you one-on-one to pinpoint opportunities and map out a plan. We'll learn about you, your operation and your vision. Then our 360o model lets us customize solutions to take you where you want to go.
Below you will learn how Northwest 360 can surround you with the people, products and services to make business better.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Small Business Financial Literacy Center
Flexible Money Management
Spend time running your business-not running to the bank.
At Northwest, we make it easy to manage your money anytime, anywhere. Make payments.Pay employees. View reports. Deposit checks. All with a click of a few buttons.
You can also take payments any way you want. So when it's time to check out, your customers have options - whether it's in your store, over the phone, online on the go.
Plus with our flexible business checking options, you can choose an account that makes sense for how often you use it. We even have accounts specially designed for professionals, attorneys, accountants, and physicians. So, ask us about business checking, merchant services, online and mobile banking and more. And enjoy flexibility that really pays off-with fewer headaches and more time for what you do best.
- Variety of accounts to suit any business
- Specialty accounts for nonprofits, local governments, professional offices and more
Online & Mobile Account Access
- Online and mobile banking
- Online and mobile bill pay
- Mobile deposits
- Account alerts
- Planning and budgeting tools
- Fraud protection software
Advanced Online Tools
- Direct deposit and vendor payments
- Wire services
- Dual authorization
- Customizable employee access
Payment Processing Solutions
- In store, online and on-the-go options powered by First Data
- Accept all major credit, debit, and gift cards, Apple, Samsung and Android Pay
- Or, let us collect and process your payments through Lockbox Services
- Save time and money by scanning and depositing checks from the comfort of your office, 24/7
Financing Fit to Your Goals
Starting or growing your business takes capital. Figuring out the best way to get it shouldn't be a full-time job.
At Northwest, we work to make financing easy. We get to know you and your business, which means that whether you're expanding or upgrading, buying new equipment, looking to purchase property or building a facility, we'll tailor a loan or line of credit to suit your needs.
- Equipment loans for upgrades, expansions, or debt consolidation
- Commercial real estate loans for purchasing property
- Construction loans for building or expanding facilities
Lines of Credit
- Flexible lines and letters of credit that are there when you need them
- Plus, special programs for small businesses, including SBA loans. We're a Small Business Administration Preferred Lender, which allows us to offer lower down payments and longer repayment terms than conventional loans.
Need More Help?
We live and work where we do business, and understand the challenges you may face as a company. That's why we partner with local, state and federal organizations that provide above-and-beyond services. If you need technical assistance, help developing your workforce, exporting products or with government procurement, let us know. We'll connect you with your local experts.
A Clearer View of Your Spending
Between office supplies, business trips, client entertaining, and miscellaneous purchases, it's easy to lose track of where your money is going and how much is spent.
And if you have multiple employees with purchasing power, it can become even more confusing. At Northwest, we make it easy to manage and track with credit and debit cards* that offer lots of features and plenty of flexibility.
With our Platinum Visa Business Credit Card**, you can get as many employee credit cards as you need, with the option to receive separate statements for each cardholder or one consolidated bill. You can also set credit limits, monitor cardholder expenses, check balances and more online.
Or if you're a Northwest business checking customer, the Northwest Visa Business Debit Card allows you to monitor transactions using debit card alerts, view activity in online banking, make deposits using Northwest ATMs and pay with your mobile device using Apple, Android, or Samsung Pay , all while earning rewards.
Northwest Business Card Features
Accepted by millions of Visa merchants worldwide
No annual fee, transaction limits
Apple, Samsung and Android Pay
Customizable text and email alerts
Line of credit
Low interest rate
Emergency card replacement
Linked to Northwest checking account
55,000+ free ATMs worldwide
Deposit checks and cash 24/7 at deposit/accepting ATMs
Protect What's Important
Fires, accidents, fraud, lawsuits and other disasters can occur any time. Be prepared from help from Northwest.
As independent insurance brokers and consultants, we're true advisors with access to all the leading carriers in the market. Which means you always have access to a variety of options and smart, objective advice.
After talking to you about your needs, we'll give you a detailed proposal, complete with comparisons and recommendations. We have the experience to handle all sizes of business, even those with complex needs operating in multiple locations across multiple states.
From property and casualty insurance to workers' compensation and risk management services., our full line features best-in-class protection and gives us the opportunity to work with you to personalize your insurance package.
Specialty Programs Designed For
- Long-haul trucking
- Healthcare and aging services
- Nonprofit and social services
- Public entities
- Wholesale and distribution
- Emergency services
- Property insurance protects your building from fire, lighting, hail, and more
- Protect your building and materials during construction with builders risk insurance
- Moving goods? Be sure they're covered with inland marine insurance
- General liability will keep your business safe from third-party bodily injury or property damage
- Professional liability helps protect you if a client is harmed because of a service or advice you provided
- Foreign liability provides coverage against damages or injury when employees are out of the country
- Insure against a data breach with cyber liability
- Provide employees wage replacement and medical benefits if they're injured on the job
Keep Them Happy and Healthy
At Northwest, we can help give your team peace of mind with benefits packages and ongoing administrative support.
It starts with great retirement packages. We can help you design and deliver everything from 401(k)s and profit sharing plans to pensions and IRAs. You can also look to us for a full range of group health, life and disability benefits from a wide range of carriers.
Every plan and piece of employee communication is custom-designed to fit your objectives and company culture, including presentations, videos, benefit booklets, wallet cards and even web tools. Which means from the quality of benefits and coverage to the personalized experience, your employees will feel happy, healthy and secure of credit to suit your needs.
- Retirement plans, including 401(k)s, pensions, profit sharing and IRAs
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Pre-tax medical plans (FSAs, HRAs, HSAs)
- Prescription drug plans
- COBRA administration services
- Life, disability and long-term care plans
- Voluntary group benefits where employees pay 100% of premiums through payroll deduction
- Customized online enrollment solutions
We'll be by your side as an extension of your business by supporting the person or department managing your employee benefits with education and communication, as well as ongoing service, enrollment assistance, administration and reporting
Northwest Insurance Services for Health, Life and Disability Benefits Plans:1-800-390-1631
Trust Department for Retirement Plans:(814) 452-1000
Plan Ahead. Get Ahead.
Business investments, retirement plans and succession plans play an enormous role in the health of your business.
Considering it can all be overwhelming. And that's where Northwest's advisors and trust officers can help. Take business investments. We'll consider your short-and-long-term objectives, then develop a portfolio around your goals and risk tolerance, while taking advantage of potential opportunities.
Down the road, you'll want to retire in comfort. Our team of experts has all the tools to help address the future you envision. Together, we'll map out your investment strategy, using programs that fit your objectives--from managing your investments to to gifting strategies and wealth transfer planning.
Finally, if you own your business, it's important to ensure it will live on long after you step down. Working hand-in-hand with you and your accounting and legal teams, we can be sure your buy-sell agreement is aligned with your wishes. When it's time to pass your business along, we'll be there to be sure the transition is smooth and your business stays on track.
- Investment strategies
- Portfolio management and monitoring
- Short-term liquidity management
Northwest Advisors: 1-877-300-3454
- Legacy management
- Succession planning
- Escrow services
- Endowments and foundations
Trust Department: (814) 452-1000
We've got answers to all your banking questions.
No ATM Close By?
No problem. With Mobile Deposit you can deposit checks right from your mobile device.